Thursday, June 14, 2007

TOO MUCH HATIN' and DISRESPECTIN'

If you actually read this blog, you might wonder where I've been. Well, I've been goofing off over at Mythoughtworld- a wonderful little blog for which I've been making these damned funny cartoons- if I do say so myself.


Most recently, I was hangin' with my fellow GIJOE nerds in the Sandbox (alt.toys.gi-joe) and got embroiled in this ridiculous argument over supporting the troops but not the war. Well, the liberals are ridiculous anyway. They sound like a bunch of damned parrots "Bush Lied! Bush Lied!"


First off, we SHOULD be there. In case you forgot why, check out this awesome site:



If you still think we shouldn't, I don't know how you can read this, what with your head stuck up your ass and all.
But anyways, I digress.


What is with all the hate for our Mucho Friendlito Presidente? So what if he lied to get us to Iraq (I don't think he did, by the way). Should backers of Bill Clintern be the ones to call him on it?


And really, do you naive donkeycrats really believe any politician tells the truth? I mean, cmon! Duh!

So to all yous bellyachers, I fart in your general direction. And I made you this:








No comments: